The beautiful island of Andros with the various villages consists of a summer resort for every taste.
• Beaches with sand or with rocks
• Isolated or popular beaches
• Museums and Galleries
• Bars, Clubs
• Greek "tavernas" and restaurants
• Local fests and other cultural activities
• Sea sports
• Inland sports like cycling and “following in the old’s footsteps”, at the roads which our ancestors used 150 years ago.
The port of the island, Gavrio, is 15 minutes away from Batsi (by bus), while the rich Chora with the big and luxurious neoclassic houses dominates at the eastern side of the island, where you can go by public transport. The route through the different villages is marvellous and takes almost 45 minutes.